الشرقاوي وافق
Big Book of Knitting 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Big Book of Knitting 829894
ادارة المنتدي Big Book of Knitting 103798
الشرقاوي وافق
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Big Book of Knitting

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 34923
نقاط : 160259
السٌّمعَة : 1074
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/05/2009
الموقع : http://www.autoformer.net/

Big Book of Knitting Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Big Book of Knitting   Big Book of Knitting Dc3srhibiyuaw8ppyxj6الثلاثاء ديسمبر 07 2010, 11:49

Big Book of Knitting

by: Katharina Buss
Big Book of Knitting 34442
Big Book of Knitting
By Katharina Buss

• Publisher: Sterling
  • Number Of Pages: 240
  • Publication Date: 2001-06-30
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0806963174
  • ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780806963174

Product Description:
“A lavishly illustrated knitting reference particularly strong in its coverage of both basic techniques and more advanced techniques. Garments illustrating techniques covered in the book and a section of stitch patterns round out the content of this excellent knitting reference that should find a place on the shelves of all public library knitting collections.”—Library Journal. “This is a great book!”—Knitters’ Forum.

Summary: Great book
Rating: 4
This is the most informative knitting book I've ever owned. There's so much information in here that I have to read it a bit at a time so as not to get overwhelmed! I have only one issue with it- the translation makes directions a little hard to understand. Some techniques are still a mystery...

Summary: Essential beginner learn to knit book for fearless knitting
Rating: 5
A lot of my reviews are stories...here's my story about this book:

My nephew's girlfriend turned up at a family party with her knitting several years ago. Those of us with a past of sewing clothing became interested in knitting (the sewing is genetic: my mother was a seamtress before she married, working for a company that made women's wear for Lord & Taylor in NYC in the late 1940s and early 1950s). Inspired by Janyce (now William's wife), we all went out and learned to knit. The passion for knitting has waned among most of the others but I am still knitting and mastering new knitting skills with each project. I credit this book with my fearless approach to knitting.

I was a raw beginner but I learned to knit from *this book*. I learned to knit *well* from this book. This is my go-to book for adding new techniques to my knitting. I found the photos accompanying the instructions easy to follow. This book and the KnittingHelp.com web site get me through all of my problems with any new knitting project selected to expand my repertoire.

It's a bit bulky to carry around. When I misplaced my first copy due to taking it with me everywhere my knitting went, I had to go out and buy another immediately! It stays home now where it cannot get lost: it is my must-have knitting reference book, absolutely essential.

Lastly, this is not a book of projects. It is a book about knitting techniques, a fearless knitting enabler. However, there are 100s (1000s?) of free knitting patterns on the Internet to practice what you learn from this book and many 1000s more that can be purchased over the Internet for modest fees. So buy this book, some knitting needles and yarn, select a pattern and become a fearless knitter.

Summary: A Great General Resource for Knitting Techniques
I like this book very much. It is laid out well, has great color photos, and has a simplicity of explanation that make even the most difficult techniques accessible to all knitters.

I especially like her explanation of sock knitting. The pictures, the break-down of technique, and the instructions made the knitting of socks click with me like no other resource. I had been knitting socks for over 15 years when I read this book but her explanation made it all seem simple and gave me an epiphany of the construction of all the parts that served to make the whole.

Most of the book is like this: good instructions, simple explanations, great illustrations and color photos. It will enrich the library of all knitters.

Summary: Knitting techniques
Rating: 4
This is a good back to have in the house in case you have questions about different techniques. I highly recommend this book.

Summary: Excellent & Comprehensive Knitting guide!
I love this book! I bought it about 5 years ago and I've not regretted it once. The photographs make it easy to learn, and the drawings are clear. I learned to knit from a one-page leaflet when I was in high school, but I never finished a project until I got this book. It opened the world of knitting up for me. I am now getting ready to start teaching knitting and I want my students to start with this book. I can't think of another book I've seen that is so comprehensive and clear in its instruction. It takes you from the basics to the advanced painlessly and makes it all seem much easier and possible to achieve. This is really the only technique book you will ever need.

Big Book of Knitting 7SIld9JHhWVCZr8b

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mathematiquecher.forumactif.com
abouthanaa
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
abouthanaa

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 20
نقاط : 50470
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/12/2010

Big Book of Knitting Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Big Book of Knitting   Big Book of Knitting Dc3srhibiyuaw8ppyxj6الأحد ديسمبر 12 2010, 14:09

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkssssssss
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Big Book of Knitting
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Creative Knitting
» Knitting - 150 Haute Couture Knitting Ideas
» Knitting - different knitting techniques
» Casting On Knitting
» Circular-Knitting-Needle-Case

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى